LUNGevity offers the largest online network of support for all people affected by lung cancer
We also provide the opportunity and platform to raise awareness about the challenges and disparities in lung cancer awareness, patient support, and disease treatment by helping to make lung cancer a national priority and funding innovative research.
Lung Cancer Support Community
- Peer Groups – LUNGevity Foundation’s Lung Cancer Support Community (LCSC) is a dedicated social network offering support to patients, survivors, caregivers, and anyone touched by lung cancer. LCSC is the largest online lung cancer support network, providing users with an extensive message board, peer-to-peer support, expert mediated information, and the latest lung cancer information.
- LUNGevity LifeLine Support Partners – Caregivers can get connected with a volunteer mentor who offers encouragement, advice, experience, and hope to those needing additional support through a one-on-one personal connection by email or telephone
- Peer Groups – Interact on our busy message boards with other lung cancer caregivers and family members.
- Chat Room – Communicate in real time with other LCSC members in a live chat room. Sign in with your LCSC username or register now.
- Ask the Experts – Have questions? Our experts interpret complex medical terminology into easy-to-understand language. You can also access webinars, podcasts, and interactive sessions.
- LUNGevity LinkUp Advocacy Program – Are you ready to make a difference in the fight against lung cancer? We will provide training and support to enable you to become an active participant in the fight against lung cancer and empower you to be more involved with LUNGevity Foundation.